Were You Injured in Villa Rica or Carroll County? We Can Help
The aftermath of an accident can be an incredibly trying time. As an injured victim struggles with the pain of their injury, they’re also faced with the anxiety of how they’re going to cover their medical costs and put food on the table for their family. No one deserves to go through this challenging time alone. If you or a loved one has recently been injured in an accident due to someone else’s reckless and negligent actions, the Villa Rica personal injury lawyers at Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C. can help you get the financial compensation you desperately need.
Many accident victims are unaware of the legal options available to them and how a personal injury lawyer can help. At Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C., our Georgia injury lawyers want you to know that you don’t have to accept an unfair settlement that doesn’t even begin to cover the bills you’ve incurred as a result of your accident. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable attorneys will do everything in our power to pursue the financial settlement you deserve so you can emerge from this difficult period and move on with your life.
Whether you’re a victim of a car accident, medical malpractice, slip and fall accident, or wrongfully lost a loved one, the Villa Rica personal injury lawyers will fight for you. With an office in Carroll County and five others across the state, our goal is to offer our legal services to every accident victim in the state of Georgia.
To schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can get you the financial compensation you need to pay for medical bills and lost wages, contact the law offices of Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C. today at (770) 205-8827. Take control of your future today.
Why You Need a Villa Rica Personal Injury Attorney
One of the first and most critical decisions you and your family will make after your accident is whether or not to hire a personal injury attorney to represent you. You aren’t required to hire legal counsel following an accident, but it is the right decision in most cases. Professional legal representatives bring a unique and objective viewpoint to your case, ensuring you don’t pursue lengthy and costly litigation without a real chance at winning. They also have years of experience negotiating with insurance companies, vast resources to strengthen your case, and in-depth knowledge of the law and legal system to move your case forward much faster than you could alone.
Most importantly, a personal injury lawyer can handle every aspect of your case, giving you peace of mind while you focus on recovering from your injuries and spending time with your family. The Villa Rica personal injury lawyers at Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C. are passionate about showing up to work every day to fight for victims like you. They are driven to get you the financial compensation you deserve, so you don’t have to file for bankruptcy because of someone else’s negligent actions.
We will treat you and your family with the respect and sensitivity you deserve from the moment you walk through our doors to the day we win, keeping you updated every step of the way. We won’t rest until we secure the compensation needed to relieve your financial burden.
Our Practice Areas
Our Villa Rica lawyers at Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C. have experience across the broad spectrum of personal injury claims. No matter the details or circumstances surrounding your case, you can rest assured that our team of attorneys has been there before and knows exactly what it takes to secure the financial reward you need.
At our firm, representing your case is truly a team effort. We use the full scope of our legal team’s experience, resources, and talents to advocate for your rights. This approach gives you the best chance to recover the compensation you need to cover the staggering number of medical bills and other expenses that accompany major accidents.
Call a Villa Rica personal injury lawyer today if you have suffered an injury due to any of the following:
- Car accident – Motor vehicle accidents happen every day across the state of Georgia and can result in severe, life-altering injuries. Our attorneys will determine the cause of your accident and take legal action against the negligent driver and anyone else who was at fault.
- Truck accident – Due to their size and weight, commercial tractor-trailers and 18-wheeler accidents can result in catastrophic damages and injuries that forever alter a person’s life. Our attorneys will wade through every step of these complicated cases and investigate every detail of the crash to hold reckless drivers and trucking companies responsible.
- Motorcycle accident – Without airbags, seatbelts, and a protective barrier surrounding them, motorcyclists are the most exposed and vulnerable motorists on the road. These accidents almost always result in violent injuries that require surgery or lifelong care, including head trauma, broken bones, and road rash.
- Dog bite injury – When dogs attack without reason you can take legal action against the animal’s owner. Owners are responsible for keeping dogs chained or fenced in at home and securely on a leash on walks, and if they don’t take proper precautions, the consequences can be serious and even fatal.
- Premises liability – Property owners are responsible for keeping legal visitors or guests safe by maintaining their properties or clearly warning them of a potential hazard. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, porch or stairway collapse, or any other accident on someone else’s property, we may be able to hold the owner liable.
- Wrongful death – Losing a loved one is devastating under any circumstances, but it is especially gutting when it could’ve been avoided. And while we know that no amount of money can begin to address the hardship of losing a family member, it can cover funeral costs or provide financial security if the victim was the family’s primary money-earner.
- Medical malpractice – Even with decades of education and experience, doctors and other medical professionals can still make mistakes that result in serious harm. If you suffered at the hands of a medical professional (misdiagnosis, surgical error, or other mistakes), we can take legal action and hold them accountable.
- Nursing home abuse – When we move our elderly loved ones into nursing homes or assisted living facilities, we expect staff and personnel to care for them and treat them with respect. Unfortunately, these facilities are prime locations of abuse and neglect. Our nursing home attorneys will do everything we can to protect your loved one by removing them from harm’s way and holding the abusive staff member responsible.
- Construction accidents – Construction is an incredibly dangerous industry, but it’s even more dangerous when companies or individuals decide to act negligently. Our attorneys have experience navigating OSHA regulations and investigating accident scenes to determine fault and hold every party responsible.
Compensation You May Be Entitled To
At Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C., our goal is to secure every possible form of compensation we believe our clients are entitled to following their accident. Depending on the details of your accident and injuries, this can include any combination of the following:
- Medical bills – From car accidents to dog bites, medical bills usually comprise a large portion of recoverable damages. This includes hospital bills, office visits, surgery costs, prescription medication, rehabilitation costs, and even travel to and from these visits. In the event of a lifelong injury such as paralysis, we can also recover compensation to cover future medical bills.
- Personal property damage – No matter how severe your auto accident, there will likely be some degree of damage to your vehicle. We can include the cost of repairs or the price of a new car if yours is totaled.
- Lost wages – If you have to miss any amount of work following your accident to treat or recover from your injuries, it costs you money. We’ll be sure to calculate all current lost wages and future lost wages on your claim, especially if your injuries are severe enough that you can’t ever return.
- Pain and suffering – In Georgia, there is no limit on the amount of non-economic damages you can recover. Some accidents inflict an immense amount of pain and hardship on its victims. We’ll take that into account and work hard to secure an appropriate amount of financial compensation.
Contact Us Today
The Villa Rica personal injury lawyers at Jonathan R. Brockman, P.C. have spent the last 30 years helping injured victims recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts to help them avoid financial catastrophe. With an office in Carroll County and five offices across the state, we are ready to help. To learn more about your legal rights and take the first step toward moving past the terrible tragedy, contact us today at (770) 205-8827 and schedule a free consultation.